Sunday, March 8, 2015

A night to remember

Standing here in this beautiful American Airlines Arena feels like a dream come true. So many people surround me, makes me feel like a little grain of sand out of a huge sand box. The people in the gymnasium all form a crimson, white , and red rainbow. Fans were cheering as loud as they can for their team, so I join them and cheer. While  me and my husband sat down, different thoughts come to mind. Smelling the concession stand foods makes me feel like I didn't have  anything to eat all day. The aroma of that curly cheese fries makes me think of one of my favorite restaurant, The fact that I was there, I have the chance to taste them hmmm yammy, and to tell you the truth I had mad fun, it was a night to remember.

2 comments:

  1. You sure sound like you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Ilande, it's always a joy to forget about life for a little while.

    ReplyDelete