Thursday, March 19, 2015

As I wake up


                       As i wake up, before i do anything, first thing i check on my kids then held to the bathroom to get ready to start my daily activity. I start on my morning walk for thirthy minutes. After i get back from that walk, sitting on my couch for couple minutes drink a cup of tea and taking my vitamins.I expand my responsibilities extensively. I start on breakfast and getting my two girls ready for school and my husband for work. While i was preparing breakfast, there was a knocking at my door. hmmm i taught it was those people from the Jehovah witness, do not get me wrong  I do believe in God., but nope it was my neighbor that need my husband help, because her car does not want to start. After all my husband went to work. I drop my two princesses to school and get ready to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment