Sunday, March 8, 2015

WHO AM I

WHO AM I

Who am I, that I went to sleep and wake up the next morning, I have a roof under, I can feed myself, I can bath myself, I can open my mouth and talk, Who am I. I have a job, I have the opportunity to go to school, so I can be a role model for my kids. Who am I, I can use my hand and have the opportunity to use a computer to write those lines. Who am I... I am the same as those people that suffering right about now at the hospital, Who am I. I'm just a child of God, I am not lucky, all I know I am blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to here how happy you are in your life. There are many people in this world who have less than we do or can't do as much as we do. Even though they know they can't do or have the things we have, if there is is one thing we are all happy for, rich or poor, blind or not, is to be alive.

    ReplyDelete